Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chrissy gifts

I didn't want to post these before Xmas, just in case the receivers saw the blog, but here are the very few things I managed to make in time for Xmas gifts. I was pretty slack this year. Not intentionally, but with the job and the move and all that stuff, I just plain ran out of time to put much thought or effort into making presents for people. What I did manage to make though was....


This necklace for the work secretary....








This rosary for my Dad. I think he was surprised I made it....

And this pendant necklace for the lovely Brona, one of the PhD students at work. This year was her first Aussie Xmas.




2010 shall be interesting with my move. Thinking of starting a Brown Owls chapter with Amelie and Atticus. Any other takers? Would love to meet some new crafty people. The chapter will be around Sydney, the Shire/St George region most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment