Monday, January 4, 2010

What I Like About Xmas

One of my favourite parts of Christmas is Christmas Eve. Every year we spend it with some family friends, who are actually more like family. The two families take turns in hosting Christmas Eve festivities. This year it was the turn of Aunty Diane and Uncle Phil. Their house always looks amazing at Christmas, it feels like I have stepped into some sort of fairytale when I look at all the decorations in the place. This year I decided to take some photos of some of the decorations. I am sure they won't mind me sharing.


Scrooge


The tree and my dad and sister looking like they are having a great time! Haha


And some of my favourite ornaments! Alice in Wonderland!!!







And more decorations...and cakes






Whilst I was taking photos I had some visitors

Kimmy...





And Kath...(yes they were named after the show!)




No comments:

Post a Comment