Monday, January 25, 2010

Tracey is Awesome!

I just got back from visiting my friend Tracey and I just had to share these photos with you. Tracey made me a lovely bracelet which she gave me today. It is chain maille (I think there was a specific name for the pattern, but of course I cannot remember it!) and it has some cool beads/charms attached to it. I absolutely love it!





Tracey is one of the nicest and most giving people I have ever met, and I am going to miss her when I leave Bathurst next week (yes, next week, time is going too fast!!!!). We met when I signed up for some classes at the local bead store, where Tracey takes classes. She is so creative and I am pretty sure I have stolen many cool jewellery ideas from her. She is also very talented in other crafty pursuits (including crochet, I am so jealous) and I can only wish I was as innovative as her.

Anyway, I plan to catch up with Tracey once more before I leave, but I am pretty sure that will not be the last we see of eachother. I will continue to bug you Tracey, and I will force you to come down to Sydney to come to the craft show with me :)

Thanks for my wonderful bracelet Tracey!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alyce, I am so glad that you like ur bracelet, and it was very much my pleasure in making it for you.
    And just so you know, you made me cry with your post, it was so special to me.
    Now and again people come into our life's that feel like Kindred spirit's, and I feel that you are one of those.
    I am looking forward to carrying on our friendship through out the years and I will be a very regular visitor to Chaotic Jupiter, as I want to know all gossip and what you've been up to.
    Good luck with the new adventure, I have no doubt you will do just fine.....
    Enjoy ur trip, looking forward to the photo's lucky girl.
    c u before you go.....
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s
    Oh and by the way the braclet link is known as Jens Pind, and I felt was quite easy to make up.

    ReplyDelete