Saturday, January 2, 2010

Procrastination

It's a Sunday, I have work to do, and yet I insist on procrastinating. This procrastination has resulted in me trying to 'spiffy up' my blog page. What do you think? I am not sure about it yet. I also seem incapable of mastering how to get my header photo to stretch the length of the header banner space. Oh well! I did add a new feature of the books I have read, or am about to embark on reading for this year. Wish I had kept lists for what I have read over my lifetime, that would be interesting.

Now I have done that I can go back to watching the cricket...oh yeh, and doing that work stuff I am meant to be doing. Or maybe it is arvo nap time..... hmmmmm.

A little picture to end my post



I took this at The Pinnacles in WA during my trip a few weeks ago. If procrastination takes hold again I might share some more pics from the trip

4 comments:

  1. The whole reason I started my blog was to procrastinate from my PhD, but since April 2009, I've barely touched it. Hoping to restart this year...

    I read blogs primarily through Google Reader, so I can't remember your old design, but this does look spiffy!

    Love the photo - looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your blog address? I don't think I have seen it, I will have to look (does that give you motivation to get back into it?!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spiffy....damn blogger headers...I took the lazy option and made the image the size of the header....that's how far my skills extend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried that too, but it didn't seem to work for me :(

    ReplyDelete