Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's Hot and What's Not Wednesday

Loobylu has started a great Wednesday tradition, the What's Hot and What's Not Wednesday list. This week I thought I would do my own post on the topic. I am sure I have some more 'hot' and 'not' ideas, but these ones will do for now...

HOT
  1. Finally getting some sleep last night. For the past two weeks I haven't fallen asleep until after 2am. Last night I was asleep by 10pm and slept til 8am!
  2. Reading. I am half way through my current book club book, The Time Traveller's Wife. Not sure what I think of it yet, and it will be interesting to see how it translates onto the big screen. After I finish that I will either start on the Harry Potter series, or read The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  3. Wool felt. I have said it before and I will say it again, wool felt rocks (well, and making stuff with it, that is pretty cool too)
  4. The little bowl my friend bought back for me from NZ for my b'day (she was very forward thinking seeing as she went to NZ at the beginning of the year). I should take a photo of it and post it, it is just so cute. Perfect colour, perfect style
  5. DVDs. I recently finished Season 1 of True Blood, I have Dexter Season 3 to finish
  6. Booko. There is nothing better than ordering books online and discovering a package at the doorstep a few days later
  7. Blogs. They are my daily comfort and inspiration. I read many of them, every day, and I get jealous at all the cool things people make and all the wonderful original ideas that I see

NOT

  1. Washing up. I hate it with a passion
  2. Taking out the bins. Yes, it is bin night tonight, and it is too cold to take the trek up the hill to put my bin out. I must though, as it is pretty full.
  3. Work. It has been insanely busy and frustrating lately.
  4. Hair. If I didn't have hair I would not have to wake up an hour earlier in the mornings to wash and dry it. It would also not take me over an hour to straighten it when I want straight hair (it's naturally curly)
  5. My addiction to coca cola. It must stop. I have tried to quit a number of times. I am so pathetic!
  6. The cold. Yep, it's cold in Bathurst again. At least make it snow so that the cold has a purpose! Although there is a HOT thing to emerge from this, and that is curling up in bed at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment