Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tonight's project

Tonight was a bit of a lesson in pain. Weaving a lot of wire around a tiny knitting needle is not good for the thumbs. Lucky I don't really have to use them much to type!

Unfortunately I didn't get any action shots whilst in class (too busy concentrating on how to make the wire S shaped sections of the necklace). Of course, being the slow poke that I am, I didn't finish my project in class, so I bought the pieces home to finish it off. I think I will let the photos speak for themselves...




And the final product!


The question now is. Do I keep it for me?! Or do I give it away? My greedy inner voice is telling me to keep it. I think I will ponder that one a little longer...

2 comments:

  1. I say keep it for yourself!!! The colours really suit you! And it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur necklace turned out great Alyce, well done.

    ReplyDelete