Thursday, October 1, 2009

Millie

For those of you who know me, you will be aware of my infamous cat, Millie. For those of you who don't know me, I think it is time for a small photographic tribute to Millie, as I don't think she has got a mention yet on the blog. Given that my bio proudly claims that I am to become a Crazy Cat Lady in the future, it is only fitting that you get to see that maybe I will not be the only crazy one in that equation...

First up, Millie in the sink. These pics always make me laugh. As a kitten she used to literally drink from the running taps in the bathrooms. We seem to have weened her off that though. She now has her own little outdoor water fountain to drink from

Yep, just chillin'

Car roofs are another fave

Beds are pretty comfy





She seems to think squeezing into small places is fun. And yes, there were flowers underneath her in this pot. Dad was none too impressed!


The dirtiest habit of all is her regular dirt rolls. When she does this she looks like a horse when it rolls in dirt

The bird hunter

Hangin' with my homie





No comments:

Post a Comment