Friday, December 2, 2011

Shrinky fun

I decided to be crafty today, and in the midst of one idea I had another great one. I got back into the shrinky dink! I mostly just tinkered and drew up a few designs. Some have become brooches and some, Xmas decorations (well, at least that's how I am using them at the moment.






Milly Molly Mandy

Grug 

Before

After

Milly Molly Mandy

Grug

Reindeer

Tree, Mushroom and Squirrel

Mexican Wrestling Mask


Where's Wally and Max (Where the Wild Things Are)

After

All today's creations


Jack Christmas decoration

Mexican Wrestling Mask decoration

Max decoration
The rest are being made into brooches, so once they are dry I will take some piccies. Just have to decide which one I will wear tonight now!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Alyce, Love them all. I bought some shrinky plastic that you print your photo's on to.......still sitting in the packet :(

    ReplyDelete